1) Date: 28.08.2019 – 31.08.2019
Remark: the period of the competition has been modified due to the unavailability of the hotel rooms.
2) Event organizers: Primaria Comunei Dumbravita, ACS Dumbravita, Emi TT &Gewo TT
|MCBT||Mini cadet boys’ team||MCGT||Mini cadet girls’ team||Born 2008 and younger||U11|
|YCBT||Younger cadet boys’ team||YCGT||Younger cadet girls’ team||Born 2006 and younger||U13|
|CBT||Cadet boys’ team||CGT||Cadet girls’ team||Born 2004 and younger||U15|
|JBT||Junior boys’ team||JGT||Junior girls’ team||Born 2001 and younger||U18|
|MCBS||Mini cadet boys single||MCGS||Mini cadet girls single||Born 2008 and younger||U11|
|YCBS2||Younger cadet boys single 2||YCGS2||Younger cadet girls single 2||Born 2007||12|
|YCBS1||Younger cadet boys single 1||YCGS1||Younger cadet girls single 1||Born 2006||13|
|CBS||Cadet boys single||CGS||Cadet girls single||Born 2004 and younger||U15|
|JBS||Junior boys single||JGS||Junior girls single||Born 2001 and younger||U18|
5) Registration: We have to limit the number of entries to 240 players in total, in order of entries in all categories.
A player can participate in only one team event and one individual event.
The attached application form must be filled and sent to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
6) Entry fee: player – 25euro, coaches – without entry fee
7) Payment: – Cash upon your arrival – Bank transfer: RO14BRDE360SV92308543600 –ACS Dumbravita
Closing date entry: 25.07.2019
Free cancelation date: 15.08.2019
Remark: The entry fee for the missing player will be payed by the sports club where the player comes from.
9) System of play:
The competition is organized according to the ITTF regulations.
The team events will be played on Corbillon Cup System.
Round 1: team and individual events: – groups of 4 (possible groups of 3)
Round 2: team and individual events:
– 1st and 2nd places will play on the main draw
– 3rd and 4th places will play on the consolation draw
All matches best of 5 games.
10) Arbitration: In the preliminary and inferior groups, the arbitration will be provided by players under the supervision of an official umpire at every 4 tables.
In the upper stages (quarters, semifinals, finals) all matches will be umpired by the officials.
11) Awards: Will be awarded
– 1st … 4th places: trophy, medals, diplomas and sport materials
– 5th … 8th places: prizes
Remark: Tombola will be organized in every day with different prizes.
12) Data protection: By submitting the entry, the participants agree that:
– the photo and video may be distributed and published in print media as well as on the internet
– the result lists may be published and further processed.
– 20 JOOLA tables – in the competition hall
– 6 GEWO tables – in the training hall
– GEWO Pro Select 40+ balls
– TARAFLEX – floor
|Hotel / Guest house||Single room||Double room||Family / triple room||Junior apartament||Executive apartment|
|Strelita Timisoara||30 euro||40 euro||50 euro||x||X|
|Anette Covaci||X||42 euro||x||x||X|
|Genesa Dumbravita||X||38 euro||x||x||x|
– The prices from the hotels are only for the period 27.08.2019 – 31.08.2019. For other dates please consult the hotels’ webpages.
– The breakfast is assured by the hotels.
– Tickets for lunch (7 euro) and dinner (7 euro) can be bought from the organizers and will be served in nearness of the Sport Hall.
17) Transportation: Free transportation will be assured between:
– Hotels and Sport Hall
– Timisoara airport and hotels
18) Ambulance service: It will be assured by Timis Country Ambulance Service
19) Media: Dumbravita TV, TVR Timisoara, BLINK Studio Advertising
20) Visa: For those who would need visa to enter into the country, please contact the organizers until 30.06.2019.
21) Accreditation: The accreditation will be at the Sport Hall in 27.08.2019 between 12:00 – 22:00.
22) Official website: www.tabletennis.tm.ro
Registration form can be downloaded from this link: registration form